Relax in this turn of the century inn in the heart of the “Lakes Region” of Maine. Built in 1815, the original “Bridgton House”
served as a popular tavern and hostelry for weary travelers. This structure burned in 1896 and was rebuilt as a 74 room hotel
that commanded the town from a top Main Street. During its heyday near the turn of the 20th century, Bridgton House hosted
many gala events, dinners and dances. Fire struck again in 1914 and the house was drastically diminished in size to what it is
today. Although the house itself has seen many changes over the past 200 years, the hospitality and charm of Bridgton House.


© 2012 bridgtonhouse.com | site development: the nerve